Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and communication services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Executive to join the team. This communications role will have an emphasis on developing and delivering editorial content, copywriting and packaging key messages specific to an agricultural audience while leveraging the latest digital techniques.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills, ability to develop creative content and proof content for a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in developing communications strategies from conception to implementation and completion, highly desirable.
- Support the team in content creation for marketing campaigns across print and digital including web, native and editorial content, press releases, Q&A’s, articles and advertorials.
- Knowledge and experience of digital content creation, website management and SEO.
- Assist in the development of written and creative content for organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Display a good understanding regarding the use of stories, reels, videos, filters, hashtags etc. for social media business accounts.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail, a desire to learn more and expand capabilities.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, with an ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of Irish Agri news and media with an interest in agricultural policies an advantage.
- Champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ industry experience with a third level qualification in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or a related discipline. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment as well as an excellent communicator and a team player. A flair for writing is essential as well as a keen interest in agriculture.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a fun and flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results-driven attitude is essential.
To apply for this full-time position as Communications Executive with Green Acre Marketing, please forward your application to email@example.com