Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and PR services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing.
For someone with an interest in agriculture and a flair for all things digital, Green Acre Marketing has an exciting opportunity on offer for a Digital Marketing Assistant. Whilst this is a maternity cover contract, there is the possibility of a longer-term role.
This supportive marketing role is a wide-ranging marketing position; however, the emphasis will be on digital marketing and social media management. With that in mind, candidates should have good content writing skills, IT skills and be creatively minded. They will be open and comfortable with using the latest online marketing tools and resources.
- Support the team in implementation of marketing campaigns across all digital platforms;
- Be comfortable with online advertising and social media management tools, SEM, SEO and completing website maintenance.
- Plan, monitor and report on all campaigns through the use of various analytical tools.
- Assist in the development of written and creative content for organic and paid campaigns.
- Take on budgetary and administration duties relating to marketing campaigns and events across multiple accounts.
- Possess excellent communication skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
The ideal candidate is to have 1-2 years’ experience, a creative, willing to learn and passionate attitude to digital marketing and agriculture is of most importance. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment and needs to be a good team worker displaying lots of initiative.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a fun and flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results driven attitude is essential.