Marketing Campaign Manager
Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and communication services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing.
Due to continued growth, Green Acre Marketing has a new opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the team. This role will have an emphasis on development and delivery of all forms of advertising campaigns both online and offline while packaging key messages specific to an agricultural audience.
- Form part of the strategic approach for client’s advertising campaigns from conception to implementation across print and digital.
- Assist in the development of results driven budgets across all the paid digital platforms available incorporating Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Youtube along with all other media opps.
- Plan out campaigns for organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Be astute in providing detailed analysis of all campaigns using all digital metrics available across web and social.
- Creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail, a desire to learn more and expand capabilities.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, with an ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of Irish Agri news and media.
- Be focused on most up to date digital marketing trends and tactics especially in advertising.
- Champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ industry experience with a third level qualification in digital marketing, advertising or a related discipline or a qualification in agriculture backed up with excellent digital marketing skills. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment as well as being an excellent communicator and a team player.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a fun and flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results driven attitude is essential.
To apply for this full-time position as Campaign Manager with Green Acre Marketing, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Specialist
Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and PR services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing. Due to an ongoing recruitment drive, we are now looking for a dynamic Social Media Specialist to work as part of a Green Acre Marketing’s growing digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this permanent role includes social media management as well as the execution of social media strategies. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of digital marketing, excellent content creation skills and be creatively minded.
- Passion for social media marketing is essential and candidates must be willing to keep up to date with the latest insights and trends.
- Knowledge and experience across all social media channels. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn.)
- Create compelling content across all social media channels including copy, graphic and videos; tailoring content to specific channels as and when appropriate.
- Create and support the implementation of social media monthly calendars and comfortable using social media scheduling software.
- Create, and manage paid social media campaigns as per marketing campaign plan.
- Monitor social media channels, optimising activity to meet campaign objectives.
- Track, measure and analyse campaign results to include detailed reports.
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop and video editing are advantageous, but not necessary.
- Possess excellent communication skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Excellent computer literacy.
Some degree of experience or knowledge of the agricultural sector is a distinct advantage but not a requirement. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment and needs to be a good team worker displaying lots of initiative.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results driven attitude is a key criteria. We need someone who will champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
To apply for the position as Social Media Specialist with Green Acre Marketing, please forward your application to email@example.com