Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and PR services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing.
For someone with an interest in agriculture and a flair for all things digital, Green Acre Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Whilst this is initially a 9-month contract position, there is the possibility of a longer-term role.
This supportive marketing role is a wide-ranging marketing position; however, the emphasis will be on digital marketing and social media management. With that in mind, candidates should have good content writing skills, IT skills and be creatively minded. They will be open and comfortable with using the latest online marketing tools and resources.
- Support the team in implementation of marketing campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Be comfortable with online advertising, social media management tools, SEM, SEO and completing website maintenance.
- Be experienced in creating artwork for social media and other digital platforms, using relevant software and content including images, animations and videos.
- Plan, monitor and report on all campaigns through the use of various analytical tools.
- Experience in using social media ads manager.
- Assist in the development of written and creative content for organic and paid campaigns.
- Display a good understanding with regard to use of stores, videos, filters, hashtags etc. for business accounts.
- Take on budgetary and administration duties relating to marketing campaigns across multiple accounts.
- Possess excellent communication skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
The ideal candidate is to have 2-3 years’ industry experience with a third level qualification in Marketing, Multimedia, Communications or in a related discipline. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment and needs to be a good team worker displaying lots of initiative. A creative, willing to learn and passionate attitude to digital marketing and agriculture is of most importance.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a fun and flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results driven attitude is essential.