Job Title: Junior Digital Content Creator
Green Acre Marketing provides marketing and PR services specifically to the Food and Agribusiness sectors. Based in Ireland, with clients internationally, the team at Green Acre Marketing have a unique knowledge of agriculture and marketing.
Due to expansion, Green Acre Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Content Creator to join the team. This is a new role, and whilst this is initially a 9-month contract position, there is the possibility of a longer-term role.
The successful candidate will deliver digital content and design services to support a range of project requirements including digital marketing, website design and social media assets. Applicants will have experience of working in a communications/marketing context, delivering high-quality work within agreed objectives and deadlines, while retaining a focus on customer service.
This position is for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and briefs, using creativity to communicate key messages, have relevant experience of working in a deadline driven environment and working on own initiative.
- Support the marketing team on digital content creation and design of assets across all customer accounts.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop an InDesign) an advantage.
- Be comfortable in creating artwork for social media and other digital platforms, using relevant software tools for the creation of animations, GIFs and videos.
- Assist in the development of written and creative content for organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Be creative in presenting content in difference forms, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Display a good understanding regarding the use of stores, videos, filters, hashtags etc. for business accounts.
- Possess excellent communication skills to work with external resources as well as internal staff.
- Champion the brand of the company to reflect its core values, bringing forward new ideas through research and knowledge transfer.
The ideal candidate is to have a third level qualification in Digital Marketing, Creative Design or related discipline, 1-2 years’ industry experience and most importantly a creative, willing to learn and passionate attitude to digital content creation and marketing. The person will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking type environment and needs to be a good team worker displaying lots of initiative.
Green Acre Marketing prides itself on being a fun and flexible workplace, where a hard-working, results driven attitude is essential.